Frequently Asked Questions-FAQs
We would encourage the attendees to bring their own reusable water bottles to the event. Water refilling stations will be available.
1. How can I register?
You can only register online. Head to the Registration section and provide the full details. You will receive a confirmation mail upon successful registration.
2. Who can attend HySci 2023?
Any master's student, PhD student and Post-doctoral student in life science can attend/participate.
3. I am not a PhD student. what kind of things am I going to get out of it?
You are going to make connections with fellow attendees and participants. The scientific discussions and panel talks are going to be enriching and inspiring. All of the attendees are here to give as well as receive.
4. Do I need to register in order to attend the event?
It is mandatory to register for HySci 2023 in order to attend the event.
5. Can I attend HySci 2023 without presenting?
Even attending the event without presenting is a very fulfilling and valuable experience, especially if one is eager to learn about scientific research in general. Registration for the event is a must.
6. How to reach NIAB for HySci 2023?
Participants/ attendees can reach NIAB by their personal vehicle or by their respective institute Bus/other transport. The nearest metro station to reach NIAB is Raidurg. MMTS can also be preferred, and the nearest station is the Lingampally railway station. One can hire a cab/auto to reach NIAB from the metro Station/railway station.
7. What if I cannot attend the in-person conference, will there be an option to attend virtually?
No, we do not offer a virtual attending option. This is an in-person event.
8. How can I submit an abstract?
The abstract needs to be submitted during registration.
9. Can I participate in the poster presentation if my abstract is not selected for an oral presentation?
Surely. Provided you make a selection for being considered for a poster presentation while filling up the google form.
10. Can I get a certificate of attendance?
Absolutely. All the participants and attendees will be given a certificate.
11. In case of cancellation, can I get a refund?
Any fees are strictly non-refundable.
12. Is substitution possible?
Substitutions of registrations cannot be made.
13. What is included in the registration fees?
The registration fee allows access to all events and functions during the event and includes: conference materials, meals and refreshments as specified in the program.
14. What should I bring to the conference?
Come prepared with possible questions you would like to ask the speakers. The agenda will be provided to all the participants.
15. Where can I find the guidelines and information about the oral talks and poster sessions?
You can visit the event section for more details.
16. Is parking available?
Yes, parking will be made available.